RIDER MEMBERSHIP RULES
1. Membership costs $35 for the registering of one rider and one horse.
2. Each additional horse will cost an additional $10.
3. You are NOT to have more than one Member Account at any time.
4. In order to be eligible for awards, the rider/horse combos must be the same.
5. Point tabulation begins when the rider/horse combo registers with the association.
6. Local shows will run in accordance with USEA/USEF rules whenever MTEA rules do not apply or supersede.
7. Any member who is not in good financial standing with MTEA or an MTEA-affiliated show and who has accumulated points at those shows, will not be eligible for awards until the debt is paid in full. In addition, points accumulated at a show where there is an outstanding balance will be forfeited in accordance with the USEF rules.
8. Make checks payable to Middle Tennessee Eventing Association.