The Legal Stuff
Her Hustle Magazine a subsidiary of Pretty Fortune, LLC reserves the right to:
- Deny any submitted article.
- Publish and promote the content as they see fit on any platform they choose.
- Revise your submitted article.
- Publish an alternate piece of work with the exact or similar topic you've submitted.
- A 6-month period of exclusivity for any article submitted.
We will be editing EVERY article. If your article needs a complete re-write we will connect with you, otherwise, we will not submit changes for approval although we will notify you of any changes made. Edits include, but aren't limited to, grammar and punctuation, rewording, removal of previously published content or current content conflicts, and length adjustments.
We would never use your work or versions of your article without your citing you as the author. However, If your submitted article does not meet HHM's requirements we reserve the right to publish an alternate piece of work with the topic you've submitted.
Once your content is submitted HHM reserves the right to exclusivity for the term of 6 months. If the article has not been published in 6 months the contributor is free to publish with alternate media sources as they see fit. If we decide to use your article in the magazine or on the blog after this time we will contact you.