1. Festival Hours are Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
2. THE FESTIVAL IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT AND WILL PROCEED RAIN OR SHINE, HOWEVER, INCLEM-ENT WEATHER DETERMINED TO BE DANGEROUS TO THE PUBLIC WILL CAUSE CLOSURE OF THE FESTIVAL.
3. There will be NO EARLY SHUTDOWN and NO CARS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE
FESTIVAL GROUNDS DURING FESTIVAL HOURS.
4. FULL PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION AND DATED WAIVER. MONIES WILL BE RE-TURNED IF APPLICATION IS NOT ACCEPTED.
5. A NOTIFICATION WILL BE MADE AFTER APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED.
5. Spaces are offered on a first-come first-served basis.
6. Vendor IS required to provide his/her own set up, including tables, chairs, extension cords, etc. If you furnish your own tent, sufficient tent tie downs and weights are required. TENTS MUST BE FIRE RESISTANT. Tent stakes are not allowed.
7. Please note that tents with sides are available for rent. The fee includes set up and take down.
8. Vendor is responsible for cleaning his/her own area, disposing of trash in the appropriate areas and returning the festival area to its original condition.
9. Each space allotment is 10’ x 10’. Additional space can be purchased at a discounted fee.
10. You will be notified by email of your acceptance.
11. Your Sales Tax Certificate must be displayed in booth during Festival hours.
12. The Festival website is www.txwineandart.com
13. Food vendors require a permit from the Harris County Health Department. Go to www.hcphes.org for more information and application. Cost is $80.00 prior to the event. The cost doubles after the Festival opens.
14. ANY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL MUST BE IN CASH WITH A LATE FEE OF $50.00 APPLIED.
15. Festival provides security Friday and Saturday nights but vendor is responsible for his/her property, including items to be sold.