We are in the process of developing an innovative Conference Agenda for EEC 2019. In 200 words or less, please provide a compelling description, an intriguing title, and 5 concise but informational action items for our Education Committee to review.
In mid/late October 2018, we will contact you whether or not your session summary has been selected. Accepted summaries will be included in the EEC 2019 brochure, so make sure your pitch resonates!
• No more than two (2) submissions will considered from any one compnay or organization. If a company/organiaztion submits more than two proposals, then only the first two recieved will be reviewed by the committee.
• Sessions should be interactive, educational, and informative, including case studies, examples, RESULTS, and other specific details. Attendees want "takeaways" they can apply to their own programs. There MUST be at least one brand speaker on each main conference session.
NOTE: A Brand Speaker, is a client side marketer, that might be interested in a supplier’s products and/or services.
• Speakers must present in an educational, non-commercial, non-self-promotional manner. NO sales pitches are allowed during presentations or sessions.
• Submission of a program DOES NOT guarantee acceptance. Sessions will be evaluated by eec/DMA staff and the Conference Planning Committee.
• Vendor/Supplier speakers are required to pay a speaker registration fee if the session is selected. The registration fee is a savings of $595.00 off the Non-Member Best Rate registration pricing. Brand speakers do not pay a registration fee, but they must still register, if their session is selected.